Sunday, March 31, 2013

Insanity Challenge Week 4

So, week 4 is over. That means, Month 1 done! I am incredibly happy and proud of myself.


This past week was good, I pushed harder and felt myself getting fitter and stronger with every workout. I take fewer breaks now and can do more reps of each exercise. I am kind of sad that month 1 is over.

The next step is Recovery Week. The coming week will be 6 days of Core Cardio and Balance. I think I will switch it up a little, because as you might know, I am someone that gets bored of things fast, especially when they are not crazy high intensity... I might add in some other workouts this week.

And then we go into Month 2... It is the "Max Month", where the workouts get longer, tougher, more intense - What? - yeah... I watched the DVDs and I was just thinking "how am I going to do this? Seems impossible!" But truth be told, I had the same thought when I started Insanity Month 1.

I am already looking into what to do post Insanity. I was thinking of Insanity: Asylum, but I think I will first do another round of Insanity- because I am loving it so much!

Weight loss was 2,5 kg this month. Not great (or, well, you all will probably think that is a lot - but you know me, hard to please), but hey, who is complaining? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment